[IAEP] MOTION to budget professional services for a Yoruba-Igbo XO build WAS [Re: Yoruba localization contract completed

David Ally david_ally at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 3 06:47:10 EDT 2017

Dear IAEP community,Good to hear about all these efforts. I once requested for handle on the recently Yoruba translation of Sugar Activities but could not make any headway. My reason for requesting for the translation was because I was trying to assemble some translators and contents remixers in the country to work on 3 major languages for current academic curriculum.
I am still pressing on this front however, this work is too resource consuming and requires almost full time work to make significant progress. I am presently engaged on many fronts and so could only spare time for this, however, if there is a way to link up with Samson to work out some level collaborations, may be we can be make better progress.
So @SamsonGoddy, is there anyway we can link up on these activities?

Please keep me informed of all Nigerian/West African related translation activities, I am keen on this area.
Regards!David