[IAEP] Sugar Labs New Oversight Board members

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Mon Jan 23 23:39:51 EST 2017

Hi all! Hola a todos!

According to our election schedule, we have passed the deadline for receiving
candidacies for the Sugar Labs Oversight Board, last 21 of January of 2017
and now we have 3 candidates for 3 board places!

Congratulations to Laura Vargas, Ignacio Rodríguez and Samson Goddy, who
join for the first time the Sugar Labs Oversight Board and will be serving
for the 2016-2018 period. We appreciate greatly community's trust and
celebrate to serve as board members along with Walter Bender, Sameer Verma,
Lionel Laske and Adam Holt.

Many thanks to Claudia Urrea, José Miguel García and Tony Anderson for
serving the community as Board members for the previous period.

Many thanks to Dave Crossland for offering support to this process as an
impartial party.

Please remember currently SLOBs *meetings are scheduled for every first
Friday of each month*.If you have any topic for the February's meeting
please share.

Personally, would like to request from Adam to please share with the
community any preliminary financial summary, before February's meeting
which will be the first meeting of the new Board.

Regards and blessings,

--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*