[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [Announcement] Sugarizer v0.8 is available for your device

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 03:48:04 EST 2017

Any Android applications could work into Sugarizer OS.
Two applications that we love here:
- GCompris: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.gcompris
- ScratchJR:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.scratchjr.android

The idea of Sugarizer OS is to mix Sugarizer activities with Android
application that you love and that you can't find in Sugarizer.

But of course it's also a good opportunity to integrate "standard"
application like Chrome or Google Play into Sugarizer so you could launch
it without leaving Sugarizer.

            Lionel.