[IAEP] [Systems] Services provided by Sugarlabs - Inventory - Maintainers

Samuel Cantero scanterog at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 12:11:23 EST 2017

James has informed to me that we also need the following services which
sugar 0.110 depends on:

- use-socialhelp.sugarlabs.org (Alt-Shift-H Help),
- activities.sugarlabs.org (My Settings, Software Update, and a Browse
  start page link),
- activities-2.sugarlabs.org (My Settings, Software Update, see below),
- www.sugarlabs.org (Browse start page link),
- bugs.sugarlabs.org (Browse start page link),
- wiki.sugarlabs.org (Browse start page link),

activities-2.sugarlabs.org was already shut down, but Sugar has a
reference, so James has prepared a patch.
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/742.

All of the previous cited sites SHOULD be maintained. We'll do our best to
keep those sites updated and protected. We need a maintainer for
activites.sugarlabs.org if possible and improve bugs.sugarlabs.org or
replace by another tool.

James told me that Sugar no longer depends on jabber.sugarlabs.org but
there was a reference to that as well.

Best regards,