[IAEP] Addition to Membership Committee

Samson Goddy samsongoddy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 16:34:33 EST 2017

Thanks for reaching out, i don't understand you question but Chris should
be able to help. But all the translation are found in
translate.sugarlabs.org

Samson

On 12 Feb 2017 6:14 p.m., "David Ally" <david_ally at yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Samson,
Could you please guide me on how to access the SoaS translated to Yoruba? I
was searching for it to present to some development partners working on
education contents translation in Nigeria.

And what tools do you use for such translation work?

Regards!
David

On Sunday, February 12, 2017 9:15 AM, Samson Goddy <samsongoddy at gmail.com>