[IAEP] Call For SCaLE 15X Booth Volunteers!

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 11 18:26:11 EST 2017

Hi Folks...

We will be having a booth at SCaLE again this year. The event will be at the Pasadena Convention Center and the dates and times the exhibit hall will be open are Friday March 3 from 2 pm to 6 pm, Saturday March 4 from 10 am to 6 pm, and Sunday March 5 from 10 am to 2 pm. The times we most need volunteers to help with the booth are all day Saturday and on Sunday morning. You won't have to work "all day!"  There will be plenty of time for you to attend some of the sessions that interest you most.

We are expecting some of the folks from Unleash Kids and IIAB to be both helping with the booth and talking about their own projects. We also plan to feature Sugarizer and help folks get it on their devices. If you have another olpc/Sugar related project you would like to show, let us know and we will make room!

There will be a new and exciting OSSIE track this year on Sunday. We had so many interesting talks proposed that we decided to divide the four one hour time slots up into smaller times to accommodate a wide variety of talks. Here is a link to a Doc that will show you all the exciting things we have planned:

http://bit.ly/2ktcPnS

In addition, the SCaLE team has planned some very exciting activities in addition to the talks and exhibit hall. You can see more of what is happening at the SCaLE website:

https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/15x

As always, booth volunteers will receive a full conference pass good for all talks and events. Friends and family will also be able to enjoy a 50% discount off their registration if you are volunteering.

Please let me know right away if you are interested. Just send an email and I'll mail you instructions for how to get your free SCaLE15X pass.

Caryl Bigenho