[IAEP] OLPC-SF February meeting

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Sat Feb 11 11:17:02 EST 2017

Room change. We meet in DTC 607. Sixth floor of the same building.

Sameer

On Jan 31, 2017 11:54 PM, "Aaron D Borden" <adborden at live.com> wrote:

Hello folks,

OLPC San Francisco will be hosting our monthly meeting Saturday,
February 11th, from 10AM - 1PM at the downtown SFSU campus, 835 Market
Street, 5th floor, Room 597 (the fishbowl).

Agenda
- Meet and greet
- Project updates
- Project working time

Our meetings are held on the second Saturday of every month. Everyone is
welcome to join us for our monthly meeting! We'll be discussing the
latest in OLPC events and give updates on our local (and global)
projects. There will be plenty of XO laptops with the latest builds to
play around with, too.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/247889599000637/
Google+ https://plus.google.com/events/c6uoar6u2phpof1if128a1sc6tg

IAEP at lists.sugarlabs.org