[IAEP] Sugar Labs Member's List June 2017: 140 verified members

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Aug 29 19:44:34 EDT 2017

Mail can be lost in two places;

- when verification is sent,

- when reply is sent.

Meanwhile, I suggest if membership is important to you that you also
send a separate mail to members at sugarlabs.org and also copy mailing
list.

I don't know what the deadline is for membership for this election.

Wiki page says

"All submissions MUST be sent via email to members at sugarlabs.org. Submissions sent to other email addresses or sent after the deadline will not be processed for the year's election. Someone on the MEC will reply to your query within 2 business days. If you don't get a reply after a week, please contact committee members individually.

In your email, please include:

    Your name,
    Your IRC nickname, Wiki username, or GitHub username,
    A description of your contribution to Sugar Labs, links are
    preferable.
"

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 07:33:56PM -0400, Martin Abente Lahaye wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 10:53 AM, Gonzalo Odiard <[1]godiard at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>     I have been removed from the list.
>     What was the criteria used to remove old members?
>     I am not involved in the development right now, but I see people who was
>     not involved
>     for a much longer time.
>
> I even replied to verification email, but I am not in the list either. Whoever
> is in charge of maintaining the list, please update it.
>

>     Gonzalo Odiard
>
>     On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 11:17 AM, Samuel Cantero <[2]scanterog at gmail.com>
>     wrote:
>
>         On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 9:18 PM, Laura Vargas <[3]laura at somosazucar.org
>         > wrote:
>
>             Dear Samuel,
>
>             I just checked and your email is not on the original list, so it
>             would be normal you didn't get either of the verification emails.
>
>             Are you sure you went trough the new member process? If yes could
>             you re-send to membersATsugarlabs.org the email membership request
>             or a new one if not?
>
>         I didn't know about a membership process. is that really necessary to
>         send another email for it?
>
>             Will be happy to add you.
>
>             Regards,
>
>             Laura V

>                 I didn't receive the email (twice). maybe a typo in my email
>                 address?
>
>                 Best,
>
>                 Sam C.
>
>                 On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 2:20 AM, Laura Vargas <[5]
>                 laura at somosazucar.org> wrote:
>
>                     Hello all, hola a todos!
>
>                     I'm happy to report  that after second round of emails
>                     verification (Thank you Ignacio!), emails corrections and
>                     addition of new members (Welcome Hilary!), we have a
>                     current total 140 members:
>
>                       1 Aaron Borden
>                       2 Adam Holt
>                       3 Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn
> [...]