[IAEP] Sugar Labs Member's List June 2017: 140 verified members

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Tue Aug 29 15:27:29 EDT 2017

> And, exactly why were there only 3 candidates for 3 slots?
>

> Because the committee did not actively recruit other candidates to give us
> a real election! The year before we worked very hard to get a larger number
> of candidates than there were offices (all 7 slots were open). We did this
> by mass emailings and by individually contacting people and encouraging
> them to run. We ended up with 10 or 11 candidates.
>

> As I said before, last year's election was a sham.

Caryl

We are all volunteers here!

Ignacio, Samson and I were properly appointed and the process was approved
and over sighted by the board
<http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting/meetings/2017-01-06T19:07:40>.

Dave Crossland kindly acted as an impartial party as well.

I'm copying Conservancy's Staff as your accusations are beyond a "learning
experience" and *I feel harassed by you*.

--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ L. Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good