[IAEP] [Systems] 2017-2019 Sugar Labs Oversight Board Election - Stage I Call for candidates #1

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Aug 15 17:13:58 EDT 2017

Indeed, my recommendation to members is to elect people who can edit
the Wiki, but I'm a technocrat at heart, and have a bias toward action
rather than talk.  ;-)

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Special:RecentChanges is very useful to
see who has been editing the Wiki.

A follow-up question; when does the members list close for this
election?

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/