[IAEP] Voting reminder (3 days for voting on Motion 2017-08-10: Sugar Labs Financial Manager to have a monthly compensation

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Tue Aug 15 01:42:20 EDT 2017

Motion passes with 4 votes on favor (Samson, Lionel, Adam and Laura).

Next step will be to agree on the value of the stipend. I suggested earlier
we could start the debate with US$100 /month.

keep in mind the deliverables expected are 4 quarterly reports /year (1
complete financial report per quarter and it's publication on the Sugar
Labs Finance Wiki page maximum 30 calendar days after the end of the
period.)

Thank you all for voting and please share your ideas about the value of the
stipend suggested.

Laura V

https://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/2017-August/019948.html

> +1
>
> On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 12:51 AM, Lionel Laské <lionel.laske at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Sorry. Miss the motion.
>>
>> +1
>>
>>         Lionel.

>>> Dear Adam and Lionel,
>>>
>>> Please share your vote before voting period closes on 2017-08-17. I
>>> changed the word compensation for stipend as James suggested but abstained
>>> from adding the US$100/monthly compensation suggested.
>>>
>>> Motion: *Sugar Labs Financial Manager will have a monthly stipend of
>>> US$ TBD* in exchange for:
>>> 1 complete financial report per quarter and it's publication on the
>>> Sugar Labs Finance Wiki page maximum 30 calendar days after the end of the
>>> period. The format to be used should be compatible with the
>>> International Financial Reporting Standards* or it's equivalent in the
>>> U.S..
>>>
>>> *see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Financial_Report
>>> ing_Standards
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Laura V
>>>
>>> --
>>> Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !

Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ Laura Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good