[IAEP] [SLOBS] Motion 2017-08-10: Sugar Labs Financial Manager to have a monthly compensation

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Thu Aug 10 15:35:58 EDT 2017

> On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 2:00 PM, Samson Goddy <samsongoddy at sugarlabs.org>
> wrote:
>
>> I totally agree with walter with the point of simplicity. It is almost
>> impossible to get money from SFC and i believe if we want to agree on this
>> motion. It should be included as responsibility.
>>

> Please explain how this proposal addresses the issue I referred to. I
> don't see how more professional reporting on our part impacts the internal
> workings of the SFC.

Walter,

More professional reporting on our part impacts the internal workings of
our community, and it is them #our members# who we work for.

My proposal's objective is to* assure an updated wiki page with the
financial reports of the latest quarter* so our members can help us
oversight.

According to Adam's report, we can afford to have someone watching
carefully communications and correspondent transactions with SFC. *This
takes time and it is a responsibility therefore should be compensated
fairly.*

Until Ignacio and/or mentors and learners come with an equivalent
"automatic" implementation for publishing the reports in the SL wiki page,
I ask you to reconsider your vote.

Regards and blessings for all,

Laura V

--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ Laura Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good