[IAEP] Multilingual Updated Image 4 South América

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Mon Aug 7 01:07:11 EDT 2017

> What operating system as basis?

Stage 1: Debian for XO1.5 (wishful thinking and subject to developer's
confirmation)

> Will this image be open source during development?

GPL3 for Software and Creative Commons Atribution 4.0 International
<https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode>  or equivalent for
the content.

> We have had

several deployments make their own images silently and community has
> lost potential shared advantage.

This is a trend this project hopes to reverse in the mid term.

This Multilingual Updated Image "MUI" image is not intended for any
specific deployment. Instead it is intended to server as a base for all
deployments interested in keeping their software multilingual, updated and
supported.

> https://quozl.linux.org.au/tonality/2005-04-03.ogg  ;-)

Nice tune!

--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ Laura Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good