[IAEP] Meeting August 4, 2017

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sat Aug 5 04:07:55 EDT 2017

I am amazed at the discussion on finance.

The governing bylaw is at
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Decisions July 1, 2016.

Our Finance Manager is Adam Holt. He must authorize every petty cash
transaction (<$200) and the board must approve all other transactions.

I am sure that in a given quarter, the number of approved transactions
is less than a dozen.

The quarterly report is the starting balance, transactions reporting
receipts, transactions reporting expenses, and an ending balance.

I suspect all of this could be could be recorded on fewer than a dozen
80 column punched cards. (About 10^-6 GB).

Tony