[IAEP] Yoruba localization contract completed

Samson Goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 25 16:53:02 EDT 2016

Hello guys,

there are  some bad news in my country.. as you all know the based on the change of government. Things now are so expensive due to dollar crisis with our current exchange rate. I guess it has something to do with the fallen oil price.

I am just seeing in the news that they will soon suspend foreign currency coming to individual accounts. So I am pleading on behalf of my translators for SFC to spend up the process. So that we won't be affected. that why we didn't request for milestone 2 before doing 3. Thanks for you understanding for those working around the clock to get things done.

Regards