[IAEP] Yoruba localization contract completed

Samson Goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 24 17:39:34 EDT 2016

Thanks you very much for your support Chris, It was fun working with you.. Also I want to thank everyone that helped me in drafting the  contract,  Caryl Bigenho, Dave Crossland,  Laura Vegas, Walter Bender, Adam Holt.. I am looking forward to port more languages to the Sugarlabs community.. Have a nice weekend everyone .

Samson Goddy