[IAEP] INTEREST TO JOIN SUGARLABS AS AN EDUCATOR AND CONTENT WRITER.

Samson Goddy samsongoddy at sugarlabs.org
Mon Sep 12 13:52:16 EDT 2016

Hey Uwakmfon,

Thanks for your request to become a member of Sugarlabs. Unfortunately, you
are currently ineligible for membership according
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Members . In order for you to be
considered as a member or go through the membership procedures, you must
have a reasonable contributions for the organization.

Please visit this link then you can now should want you want to contribute
or learn while doing (LWD)

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Getting_Involved

Thank you for contacting Sugarlabs, hope to hear from you sooner.

Samson Goddy

Member of the Membership committee