[IAEP] [SLOB] meeting reminder

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Mon Sep 5 21:02:02 EDT 2016

Missed the meeting. Sat on the tarmac at Miami instead. There's also been
an island wide Internet outage in Jamaica, which is where I'm now. It comes
and goes. Heading back. I did get to catch up on the logs, and it looks
like I got volunteered for something :-) Will catch up in a day or so.
Traveling back to San Francisco today.

Sameer