[IAEP] GCI possible task

Ignacio Rodríguez ignacio at sugarlabs.org
Sat Nov 26 12:02:30 EST 2016

Task name: Port PLE activity to Sugarizer
Learns English) to sugarizer (~convert it to a web activity)
  Useful links:
   - https://github.com/icarito/peru-learns-english/
   - https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer
   - https://developer.sugarlabs.org/web-activity.md.html

Instance count: 1
Time to complete (in days): 4
Categories: Code, Outreach / Research

Mentors:
 - Ignacio Rodríguez
 - anyone else can mentor (add yourself if you want)

Is this "template" ok? (If it is I will add the task)
------

Can you remind me which activities where the "transformando" ones?
(My idea is kinda to use that template for each activity)

--
Ignacio Rodríguez