[IAEP] Have a laptop you can spare?

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Wed May 25 12:04:39 EDT 2016

Hello Sugar community,

Recently, in a rainforesty thunderstorm, we had a power surge that
damaged a few items, including my Laptop. In addition, our classmate and
XO laptops are suffering some kind of humidity-related keyboard problem
that we haven't been able to resolve, so we're working out of our kid's
laptops with external keyboards.

It would be really helpful if you had a spare laptop (old is fine) that
you could destine to us.

Peruvian customs is problematic for shipping gadgets but currently a
close relative is visiting family in Florida, USA.

Please write to us, we can take care of shipping if it's convenient for
you. :-)

Thanks in advance,

Sebastian