[IAEP] Fwd: Re: [SLOBS] Motion: Solicit Membership Donations + Public Statements

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Mon May 23 09:44:29 EDT 2016

Hi, Dave

I am not aware of any method to donate money to Sugar Labs. I understand
we need to make the donations to SFC and somehow have the money
arrive in our funds. This needs to be made very clear on the web site.

I am not referring to 'lying', I am referring to asking the question. If
it is a donation, a person can donate what they feel comfortable with.

Tony