[IAEP] Windows is Coming

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Sun May 22 03:48:50 EDT 2016

[reposting to IAEP list - thanks to Sebastian for noticing the omission]

Quoting Dave Crossland (2016-05-21 22:31:49)
> I think packaging Sugar Desktop for Fedora and Debian is great! I'm
> not attempting to discourage you from that.

Seems you missed the emphasis on one distribtion over the other.

> But, while looking into Sugar/Debian, I found
> https://wiki.debian.org/Sugar which is stale,

Updated now. You still won't find much mailinglist activity (I find it
boring to discuss with myself), but the page now links to up-to-date
packages in new group pkg-sugar (not obsolete debian-olpc).

 - Jonas