[IAEP] [SLOBS] SL member list/joining criterion

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sun May 22 02:34:46 EDT 2016

El 15/05/16 a las 10:04, Sebastian Silva escribió:

> > On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 11:55 PM, Adam Holt <holt at laptop.org> wrote:
> >
> >     In any case, with about 4 months having have passed since
> January's election, can the Sugar Labs' legal board of directors
> please now get access to the verified-current-membership list of
> eligible voters that was used in this election, that Samson Goddy
> indicates is at
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1bgJ6Z8gHpxIwpNSD8qf8B5n1ZQRA1r0AAdCDcMVeZEs/edit
> ?
>
> Samson is wrong, the list at [4] was used, with some people added
> manually by Caryl, but not listed there. Caryl could you please either
> update that list or share a list of people who got a ballot in last
> election?
Hi,
I regret to inform you that it has just come to my attention [1] that
Caryl did not use the list of people who responded affirmatively to the
membership survey in last election. Instead, and contrary to what was
discussed, she sent ballots to every historic member of Sugar Labs.

I take the blame for this error, for not doublechecking Caryl's CIVS
election.

Sebastian

[1] from:
http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_dd38dc6aa11d1a98
Supervisor: Caryl Bigenho <caryl at laptop.org>
Announced end of poll: 02/02/16 00:01 UT
Actual time poll closed: 1/2/2016 19:07:30
Private poll (242 authorized voters)
Actual votes cast: 54