[IAEP] "Windows Is Coming"

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Fri May 20 09:50:24 EDT 2016

El 20/05/16 a las 07:56, Dave Crossland escribió:

> I think Sugar would be installed as a dualboot on Chromebooks.
My main machine was a chromebok for a couple of years until a
thunderstorm took its life. It was wonderful hardware, almost fatally
crippled with DRM. I had to dissassemble it, remove a 'security screw'
(properly named) in order to flash the firmware to avoid dangerous
"press space to have google format your drive" first boot warning. One
time I accidentally pushed space and it wiped the hard drive!