[IAEP] Trip Advisor Agreement?

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Thu May 19 11:36:38 EDT 2016

Hi

In thread "Re: [IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] [SLOB] meeting reminder and
some open issues to discuss" on 11 May 2016 at 14:05, Laura Vargas <
laura at somosazucar.org> wrote:

> there are ~US$65,000 available for planning/distributing among
> activities/teams/projects etc.

Hmm. I think the majority of this is only available within the boundaries
set by the Trip Advisor grant; while "legally" the contractual agreement
between Conservancy and Trip Advisor didn't set such boundaries, we are
honour-bound to stay within them.

Where is the Conservancy-TripAdvisor grant agreement?
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/index.php?search=trip+advisor&title=Special%3ASearch&go=Go
turns up nothing...

--
Cheers