[IAEP] Sugar network/ School Network (Laura Vargas)

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Thu May 19 09:02:17 EDT 2016

Hi Dave,

It now takes forever to go through the myriad of emails I get each day.
The digest now doesn't really help as much because almost all emails are
sent to three or more lists. I just forget to change the subject.
Unfortunately, I am not registered on the lists as tony at olenepal.org and
so posts there
are rejected. On the other hand, my normal email cannot deliver messages
to gmail accounts. Sigh.

Tony