[IAEP] Sugar network / School Network

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Sun May 15 17:21:10 EDT 2016

Hi Laura

I hear you, but this is a wiki, it is meant to be edited and re-edited
towards being up to date.

I am not deleting anything, but marking pages that I think are totally
obsolete as such, and marking pages that somewhat dated and can be
refreshed also.

In this particular case, I read in
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Harmonic_Distribution that 8 months ago Sugar
Network was transitioning to School Network, and since the contents seems
stale ("Install Sugar from the 0.94:SugarNetwork"...) I marked it as
obsolete. I'm delighted to hear it is not! :)

If I mark something as obsolete, that's because it has not been updated in
years and seems to be defunct.

If in fact it is alive and fresh, and you care about it, then please edit
it to remove anything stale and make it clear that the page is alive :)

I don't have the historical context to know, but I have been very
frustrated as someone new to Sugar Labs to be paging through a lot of stuff
from 5+ years ago that is no longer relevant :)

Perhaps we can schedule a time to work on refreshing the Sugar Network part
of the project if it is not transitioning to School Network afterall, or we
can complete the transition if it is still underway :)

Cheers
Dave

--
Cheers