[IAEP] SoaS Review/Article

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sun May 15 12:56:07 EDT 2016

On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 12:01 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 3:26 PM, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Could someone following that more closely offer any additional details
>> and thoughts on possible paths into a easily accessible .108 release?
>
> I am one of the Fedora release engineers, you could not get any closer
> to the process. I would like to
>
> I'd like to see updated Activities released but they appear to not
> happened of late.
> http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/honey/

Peter, Thanks for the update on SOAS status in F24.  I am much
comforted knowing that Sugar labs has a champion so close to the heart
of the process.

I will see what I can do to get some new releases of Activities.  I'm
the Sugar Labs Translation Community Manager and I've been recovering
and adding activities to our Pootle instance so I've been developing a
spreadsheet inventory of ASLO (mostly to track i18n/L10n status).  I
hope to be landing new or improved PO files to a number of Activities,
which would be an excellent reason to do a new release.

Is there a target date I should be aspiring to hit for poking activity
maintainers to make a new release?

cjl