[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] [SLOB] meeting reminder and some open issues to discuss

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed May 11 14:03:18 EDT 2016

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 1:10 PM, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:

> On 11 May 2016 at 13:03, Laura Vargas <laura at somosazucar.org> wrote:
>>
>> Sorry I missed to explain this. By the date of the agreement  (2012), the
>> Project agreed that, on the Effective Date, $1,887.44 (10% of the existing
>> Project Fund on the Effective Date), will be donated to Conservancy’s
>> general fund additional to the 10% of that years income.
>

> That makes sense :) Thanks!

Yes, prior to the 2012 Amended FSA, I don't think Sugar Labs had paid
anything to SFC, so there was a one-time 10% payment on assets in the
bank.  Since that time it is 10% of revenue (donations).  FWIW, I
don't think they are taking their 10% cut of our annual bank account
interest, not that it amounts to much or matters one way or the other.

cjl