[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] [SLOB] meeting reminder and some open issues to discuss

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Wed May 11 12:50:18 EDT 2016

You are totally right Adam, I'm sorry I did not notice these were
cumulative values. Corrected table would look like this:

Total Income 10% of Total Income

2015 $9.028,56 $902,86
2014 $49.622,18 $4.962,22
2013 $49.229,19 $4.922,92
2012 $208,26 $1.908,27
*Total* *$108.088,19* *$12.696,26*

Also made the correction on the spread sheet and projected annual budget.
I´m attaching the corrected file.

Sorry again and best regards,
Laura V

--