[IAEP] [SLOB] meeting summary (one of many)

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue May 10 10:54:26 EDT 2016

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 10:37 AM, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:

> On 6 May 2016 at 17:11, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I will send a separate email for each motion discussed so that we can
>> vote by email.
>>

> I can only see 3 email threads,
>
> [IAEP] [SLOB] Finance Manager Motions
>

> [IAEP] [SLOB] Yoruba i18n motion
>

> [IAEP] [SLOB] GSoC mentor stipend motion
>

> Where there threads for these 2 motions?
>
> Motion to pay for laboratoriosazucar.org domain

Did not think we needed a motion since it was already a done deal. We
should talk with Bernie about this over the weekend: how to ensure the
infrastructure team stays ahead of these issues.

> Motion to adopt our Vision proposal for 2016

We did not end up discussing this, so I did not solicit the vote by email
yet. Seemed premature without Lionel at the meeting.

-walter

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs