[IAEP] My agreed duties for Sugar Labs? :)

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue May 10 10:12:13 EDT 2016

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 8:48 AM, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On 10 May 2016 at 01:43, Adam Holt <holt at laptop.org> wrote:
>
>> posting recent motions that have passed here: (receiving 4 affirmative
>> votes, from SL Board members)
>>
>> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Decisions

AFAIK, we have not yet heard from all of the oversight board members, so I
have not reported any of the outstanding motions on the Decisions page. Are
there other decisions missing? Is finding those the task?

> Ah yes, in addition to posting the minutes/log, I think that was it.

There maybe a few missing or a few broken links, but for the most part,
these are already in place.

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Minutes

> The other stuff sounds good too :)
>
> Thanks!