[IAEP] My agreed duties for Sugar Labs? :)

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Tue May 10 01:43:10 EDT 2016

On May 10, 2016 12:06 AM, "Dave Crossland" <dave at lab6.com> wrote:

> Hi Adam (and all)
>
> I remember that you asked me to do something after each board meeting,
but I can't find the thread easily right now listing the things to do....
do you remember or can you tell me the thread? :)

Organizing this wkd's community gardening is a perfect start- consider
posting recent motions that have passed here: (receiving 4 affirmative
votes, from SL Board members)

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Decisions

The more we can align/harmonize the above with Governance pages (de facto
bylaws) the better:

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Governance

Likewise posting SFConservancy's travel/expense/reimbursement policies
(etc) publicly would be wonderful if someone can dig up copy, and post it
here:

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Finance#For_funding_travel

Side Question: has the Translation Community Manager's full contract been
posted publicly yet?  (Chris Leonard can send a postable copy/legal text if
nec!)

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/index.php?title=Oversight_Board/Meeting_Minutes-2016-05-06&action=history