[IAEP] [SLOB] Yoruba i18n motion

David Ally david_ally at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 05:12:11 EDT 2016

Dear Oversight board members please vote YES for us. We can follow up with sourcing for more funding locally for other languages if this can go through.

Thanks for taking care of Nigeria's need, but we have so many languages here..we hope this would be a big success, that would pave the way for us to push for more work locally here.

Regards!

David