[IAEP] [Systems] Sugar Labs Services Downtime notice.

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sun Mar 13 00:23:43 EST 2016

Hi community,
Some of our services are down due to an unknown issue at our collocation
facility at MIT. It affects both Freedom and Justice and all services
being hosted from there including (but probably not-limited-to):

www.sugarlabs.org
translate.sugarlabs.org
bugs.sugarlabs.org
meeting.sugarlabs.org
lightwave.sugarlabs.org (primary DNS)
git.sugarlabs.org
socialhelp.sugarlabs.org

etc...

El 13/03/16 a las 00:13, Sebastian Silva escibiĆ³: