[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] A Better Idea...

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Thu Jun 30 18:06:00 EDT 2016

Dave

I am really tired of these accusations. At the time that this motion was
voted on, there had not been this hue and cry about voting on IAEP.
There was
no deliberate attempt for the votes to be made secretly behind the backs
of the members. Why can you not accept that some of the votes were not
made to the IAEP mailing list in error.

I copied the text of the emails. What more can you possibly want. A
sworn affidavit? For God's sake this motion was made at the request of
the Conservancy when the item was in the limit of petty cash.

Tony