[IAEP] IAEP Digest, Vol 99, Issue 115

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Thu Jun 30 12:52:24 EDT 2016

Dave,

AFIK, it is true. Do you have any reference to show that the Sugar Labs
Board has any different bylaws? I am new to the Board
and so at some historical point, the normal rules of order could have
been changed.

The motion was not made by Sebastian, but by Walter. I think you need to
re-read the log of the meeting. Non-members of the Board are welcome to
propose actions by the Board, but Board members must take the action, if
they so chose.

The vote by 'private thread' is not a Benghazi conspiracy theory. There
is no one on the Board who is conspriing to keep secrets from the
membership.
I really think your persistence in accusing the Board of conspiracy is
out of line.

Tony