[IAEP] Sugarlabs and Sugar are different

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 26 16:19:00 EDT 2016

BTW… as with any really good presentation, the slides don't tell the whole story, they mearly enhance it. Doing otherwise results in that tragedy commonly referred to as "Death By Power-Point." So, please find the time to listen and watch the whole thing.
If we are lucky, Sameer will find time to do more like this.
Caryl