[IAEP] Press Release Sale: Buy PR Credits valid for 2 years?

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Fri Jun 24 12:58:34 EDT 2016

Hi Walter

Way back when, Sean identified eReleases.com as a press release wire
service, and they just announced a sale of credits valid for 2 years:

You can save up to 65 percent on super-sized releases (exceeds our PR Pro
with up to 700 words and 4 target/industry categories). You don't need to
have a release handy; take a full 2 years to use these distribution credits.

Details: http://www.ereleases.com/5102510.html?a=70

Click to buy:

https://order.ereleases.com/ereleases-semi-annual-sale/?a=70

5 PRs for $1,699 ($340 per release)

Given that Samson's translation project has been approved, I want to
propose a motion for SLOB to approve spending of $1,699 of Trip Advisor
grant money in order to be able to announce to the press the completion of
Samson's project, and future successes of Sugar Labs related to
translation.

What do you think?

--
Cheers