[IAEP] [SLOBS] Motion: to undertake a fund raising drive.

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 05:18:15 EDT 2016

Hi Dave, sorry whatever is not in the Marketing mail archive will be in the
Marketing IRC logs, for a while we had momentum of a meeting every week.

It would be far more efficient to do a call (recorded even) and for me to
answer questions.

But really, my advice is to not waste time documenting the 2009-2010
strategy or my 2011-2012 attempts to develop a new one. Start from scratch
- a SWOT analysis and competitive landscape is the starting point.
Translate the SL project objectives into marketing objectives, define a
calendar and metrics. You've stated recruitment objectives, but not a
strategy... execution (facebook + Google AdWords) seems already decided,
which IMHO is putting the cart before the horse, but no big deal.

Sean