[IAEP] [SLOBS] Fwd: Google for Nonprofits Affiliation Request Sent

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Thu Jun 23 16:16:00 EDT 2016

Hi Sean

On 23 June 2016 at 07:21, Sean DALY <sdaly.be at gmail.com> wrote:
> OK Dave, you're the new Marketing Coordinator!

The wiki page https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team had:

1 (617) 500-9610

[[Marketing Team/Phone]] is the new number that journalists can call for
> quotes, interviews, clarifications, etc. about Sugar. This is a VoIP number
> which at this time forwards either to the Marketing Coordinator, an
> Oversight Board member, or voicemail which is forwarded as a timestamped
> soundfile to pr AT sugarlabs DOT org, an account monitored through
> forwarding by the Marketing Coordinator and two others. Unfortunately, our
> previous provider has gone out of business and stopped service at the end
> of March 2011, so the old PR number no longer works.

Is this current information? I think you said that it was discontinued, but
I can't find a reference to confirm that (yet)

If it is still in operation, how can I be added to the list of people who
monitor it, and how can I ensure it is kept in operation?

Is there anything else you'd like to see done as part of the succession
process?

Cheers
Dave