[IAEP] Trinom.io / education

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Thu Jun 23 00:47:54 EDT 2016

Hi Gonzalo,

Just read the description of the company Trinomio, and I really don't
understand why there is the following statement under the Education section:

"Hemos participado activamente en el desarrollo del entorno educativo
Sugar, y en más de 40 aplicaciones educativas útiles para la lecto
escritura, matemáticas, aprendizaje de ciencias, etc."

Google translation: "We have actively participated in the development of
the educational environment Sugar, and more than 40 educational
applications useful for reading and writing, math, science learning, etc."

http://www.trinom.io/educacion/

I might be wrong but Sugar is a trademark and unless this Company can prove
that it has actually "participated in the development of the educational
environment Sugar" they should remove such statement from their website.

If it is your personal experience that needs to be underlined maybe the
statement should read something like "one of our team members have actively
participated in the development of the educational environment Sugar, and
more than 40 educational applications useful for...".

Thanks and kind regards

--
Laura V.
I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org