[IAEP] Fwd: Google for Nonprofits Affiliation Request Sent

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Wed Jun 22 11:47:56 EDT 2016

On 8 June 2016 at 06:32, Sean DALY <sdaly.be at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm confused, I thought Adam was going to liaise with SFC on that?
>
> We can't take over their account.

Its not about taking over the account, its about getting additional
admin access in order to set up Sugar Labs's adwords account.

Apparently Conservancy denied this request.

I do not know how to get access to a Google-sponsored adwords account.

Adam, can you ask Conservancy folks how we get access to a
Google-sponsored adwords account?