[IAEP] [SLOBS] Oversight Board decisions page

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Tue Jun 21 01:05:18 EDT 2016

> On 21 June 2016 at 00:41, Laura Vargas <laura at somosazucar.org> wrote:
> > I'm sorry I don't do this myself but could you please add the 3 motions I
> > proposed for the 04/01/16 SLOBs meeting regarding the creation of the
> Sugar
> > Project's Translation Fund?
> >
> > http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/2016-April/017801.html
>
> Hope this is OK:
>

> https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/index.php?title=Oversight_Board%2FDecisions&type=revision&diff=99084&oldid=99083
>
> > I am not sure of how the future of SL Grants management is going to look
> > like, but it would be nice from SLOBs to comment, consider and second the
> > motions related to separe Grants accounts from the General funds.
>
> Are those motions listed in
> https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Decisions ?

I'm basically refering to the same Motions you just add.

I confess I'm not motivated to propose any new Motions to current Board as
none has even made it to a meeting, none has get seconded and besides Tony,
until today, I have 0 feedback from all other SLOBs.

 ;D

Regards and thanks for your help!

--
Laura V.