[IAEP] [SLOBS] Motion to update current SL vision statement

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Mon Jun 20 19:00:34 EDT 2016

On Jun 20, 2016 11:57 AM, "Sean DALY" <sdaly.be at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 5:17 PM, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:
>>
>> "About Sugar Labs(R): Sugar Labs(R) is a volunteer-driven member project
of Software Freedom Conservancy, a nonprofit corporation. Originally part
of the One Laptop Per Child project, Sugar Labs coordinates volunteers
around the world who are passionate about providing educational
opportunities to children through the Sugar Learning Platform. Sugar
Labs(R) is supported by donations and is seeking funding to accelerate
development."

> To be clear, this has been our PR "About..." boilerplate since 2009. A
Mission statement would be more concise.

What was the mission statement since 2009?