[IAEP] [SLOBS] Motion to update current SL vision statement

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sun Jun 19 13:20:33 EDT 2016

Hi, Laura

Unfortunately, this is not my vision of Sugar Labs or Sugar. I see Sugar
as an educational opportunity provided to users of the OLPC XO
and others. Naturally, it takes software engineers to develop and
maintain this software, but the vision must be about the result - Sugar
and the
benefits if offers in an educational setting.

Tony