[IAEP] SLOBS Meeting

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Fri Jun 17 11:42:01 EDT 2016

Sean,

I understand the need is to have a financial report at each monthly
meeting reporting on starting balance, amount received, amount paid, and
ending
balance. This is under the control of SFC. Adam is our liason to SFC. So
I think it is appropriate that he make this report.

Currently, there is no income, expenses are one-two transactions, and so
such a report should be easy to make.

Tony