[IAEP] SLOBS Meeting

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Fri Jun 17 11:38:02 EDT 2016

On 17 June 2016 at 11:32, Tony Anderson <tony_anderson at usa.net> wrote:

> On 17 June 2016 at 11:12, Tony Anderson<tony_anderson at usa.net>  wrote:
>>
>> >I appreciate your enthusiasm. However, I wonder how this will work with
>>

>> I'm confused ;D Do you want a volunteer, or do you want Adam to do it?
>>

> I don't understand your confusion. Currently Adam Holt has assumed
> responsibility for liason with SFC. SFC is responsible for managing SL's
> finances.
> If you volunteer to take Adam's role, then we need to find out if he is
> willing to turn it over to you and then take the necessary steps to
> formalize this
> relationship with SFC.

You seem to be asserting that Adam is the de facto finance manager, but I
understood that he was not keen to be the finance manager, and has not been
doing the things that Caryl's motions sets out.

If you think that Adam is the Finance Manager, what is Sean soliciting a
volunteer for?

--
Cheers
Dave