[IAEP] SLOBS Meeting

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Fri Jun 17 11:32:50 EDT 2016

Hi, Dave

I don't understand your confusion. Currently Adam Holt has assumed
responsibility for liason with SFC. SFC is responsible for managing SL's
finances.
If you volunteer to take Adam's role, then we need to find out if he is
willing to turn it over to you and then take the necessary steps to
formalize this
relationship with SFC.

Tony