[IAEP] SLOBS Meeting

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 06:37:43 EDT 2016

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 10:39 AM, Tony Anderson <tony_anderson at usa.net>
wrote:

> a motion represents closure of the discussion and the continuing discussion
> has great value in getting us to think about out future direction and our
> obligation to our legacy.

I agree, I am concerned that the recent flurry of motions (36 so far in
2016, although some are subsets of others) is counterproductive - there are
widely varying viewpoints concerning what SL should be doing.

Concerning a Finance Manager, in my view the priority should be finding a
volunteer to step up.

This is the link to passed and pending motions:
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Decisions

Sean.